Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sugary Sweet

Finn (age 2.5), as I was giving him a kiss goodnight last night, said "mommy, you do so much.  you dress me and help me.  you my cute little mommy."  He also went on to say:  "I am thankful for my family."  This just brought tears to my eyes. 

Patrick is on day 2 in a room of his own.  We had all 3 boys sharing a bedroom (at their request) and the sleeping was getting so interrupted that we decided to split them up.  The natural thinking was that Calan would have his own room again, but he prefers to be with his brothers.  So, Patrick volunteered happily.  I was a little nervous to split he and Finn up, since they've always shared a room.  But, Patrick is as happy as a clam in his own room.  He feels so grown up and it's so cute.  And he's so proud of himself.  I am so proud of him.  AND everyone is sleeping through the night.  YAY!

LOVE these boys to pieces!

No comments: